Acetyl Tributyl Citrate
|Name||: Acetyl Tributyl Citrate|
|CAS No.||: 77-90-7|
|Synonym||: 2-acetyl-1, 2, 3-Propane Tri Carboxylic Acid Tributyl Ester; Acetyl Citric Acid Tributyl Ester, Tributyl Acetyl Citrate|
|Molecular Weight||: 402.5|
|Chemical Formula||: C20H34O8|
|HS CODE||: 29181590|
|EINECS No.||: 201-070-7|
|Appearance||: Clear Liquid|
|Acid Value (mg KOH/gm)||: 0.20 Max.|
|Water content||: 0.25% Max.|
|Assay by GC||: 99.0% Min.|
|Specific Gravity @250C||: 1.045 – 1.055|
|Refractive Index @250C||: 1.4410 – 1.4425|
|Flash point||: 2040C|
|Boiling point||: 170 -1730C @ 1hpa|
200/225 Kg iron drum/HDPE drum, 20-22 in Flexi tank/ISO tank/road tanker.
- ATBC is mainly used as a plasticizer for polymers such as polyvinyl chloride, vinyldene chloride copolymer & PVAc. It can be used in the field of food additive, food contact material, precise instrument packing and medical products
- ATBC is used in electrical coatings and castings because of its solvating characteristics.
- Plasticizer of sustained-release pharmaceutical tablets & latex adhesives. It is also used in Inks.
- In manufacturing of toys and safety glasses.
- ATBC is also used in hair sprays and aerosol bandages
Country of Origin: lndia.
Stability Storage & Handling:
Keep in tightly closed container in cool & dry place protected from light. When stored for more than 24 months, quality should be checked before use. Keep away from source of fire
(We believe the above information to be correct but we do not present it as all inclusive & as such should be used as guide.)